酒店前台预定英语对话
Front Desk: small inn, may I help you?
前台:小小客栈,我能为您服务吗?
John: Yes. I need a room for three days from May 2 to May 4。any vacancies?
约翰:我想订一个房间,五月2号到4号,请问你们还有空房吗?
Front Desk: Yes, we have。 What kind of room would you like?
前台:还有空房.您需要什麼样的房间?
John: I'd like a suite with an ocean view, please.
约翰:我想要一个可以看到海景的套房。
Front Desk: No problem, sir。
前台:没问题,先生.
John: How much will that be?
约翰:价格如何?
Do you have
Front Desk: It's RMB 178 per night.
前台:每晚178元。
John: That's a little high. I'm told your hotel is offering a discount now.
约翰:价格有点高。我听说你们酒店正在打折。
Front Desk: Yes, we were, but the offer ended yesterday. I’m sorry.
前台:是的,但打折期昨天就结束了.很抱歉。
John: Oh, I see. Then do you have anything less expensive?
约翰:我明白了。那麼你们是否还有其他便宜一点的套房?
Front Desk: No, sir。 This is the least expensive suite we have at the moment。
前台:没有了,先生.到目前为止,这是最便宜的套房。
John: OK, I'll take it. By the way, does the price include breakfast?
约翰:那好吧,我就预定它了。顺便问一下,房价是否包括早餐?
Front Desk: Yes, it does. Now could I have your name, please?
前台:是的,包括早餐。现在我能问一下您的名字吗?
John: My name is John Deep。
约翰:我叫John Deep。
Front Desk: Would you spell that for me?
前台:您能拼一下吗?
John: That is J—o—h—n D-e-e-p.
约翰:J-o-h—n D-e—e—p。
Front Desk: Thank you。 How many nights would you like to stay?
前台:谢谢。另外您预计在此停留多久?
John: Three nights, from May 2 。
约翰:三天,五月2号开始。
Front Desk: Certainly, sir。 Our check-in time is before afternoon 6:00pm。 We look forward to seeing you.
前台:好的.我们的登记时间是在下午一点钟之后。静候您的光临。
John: Thank you.
约翰:谢谢。
因篇幅问题不能全部显示,请点此查看更多更全内容