您好,欢迎来到爱go旅游网。
搜索
您的当前位置:首页酒店入住英语情景对话

酒店入住英语情景对话

来源:爱go旅游网


酒店入住英语情景对话

Good afternoon.Welcome to the Yunshan Hotel.May i help you,sir

下午好。欢迎来到云山饭店。先生需要我帮忙吗

Yes.Id like to check in,please.

是的,我想登记入住。

Certainly,sir.May i have your name,please

好的,先生请告诉我你的姓名

Yes,its Charlie White.

查理怀特

Do you have a reservation with us,sir

先生,有向我们预订吗

Yes,for tonight.

是的,今晚

Just a moment,please.Ill check our reservation record...Thank you for waiting,sir.Your reservation is for a single room for three nights.Could you fill in the registration form,please

请等一下。我查一下我们的预定记录。。。让您久等了。先生,你预定的是一个单人间,住3晚。请您填写登记表,好吗

Sure.

好的

May i confirm your departure date

我想确认你的离开日期

Yes,I should be leaving on the 8th.

恩,我应该在8号离开

How would you like to make payment

请问你想怎么付款

By Visa Card.

Visa 卡

May i take a print of the card,pleaseThank you,sir.Your room is 888 on the 8th Floor.Just a moment please.A bellman will show you to your room.I hope you will enjoy your stay here.

我能刷卡了吗谢谢。你的房间在8楼888号。请稍等片刻。阿贝尔的人会告诉你你的房间,希望你能在这里过得愉快

On October 2nd, Steven checks in.

十月二号,史蒂文入住宾馆。

Clerk: Good afternoon. Can I help you

职员:下午好,请问您有什么需要

Steven: Yes, I would like to check in.

史蒂文:我要入住。

Clerk: Do you have a reservation

职员:您有预订吗

Steven: Yes, my name is Steven Smith. I have a reservation from October 2nd to October6th. I called last week.

史蒂文:是的,我叫史蒂文史密斯,预订了10月2日到10日的房间。我上周打的电话。

Clerk: Wait a moment, please. Oh, yes, Steven Smith. Its for a single room with a bath. Is thatright

职员:请稍等。是的,史蒂文史密斯。您订的是带浴室的单人间,对吧

Steven: Yes, thats right.

史蒂文:是的。

Clerk: Now, Mr. Smith, could you fill out this registration form, please

职员:史密斯先生,现在请您填一下这个登记表格好吗

Steven: OK. By the way. Where is the restaurant

史蒂文:好的。顺便问一下,餐厅在哪里

Clerk: The restaurant is on the second floor. Here is the key to your room. Its on the 6thfloor, room 609. The elevator is over there. And we also have a cafeteria on the top floor, ifyou would like something to drink, you can also call room service.

职员:餐厅在2楼。这是您房间的钥匙。您的房间在6楼,609房间,电梯在那边。我们在顶层还有一个自助餐厅,如果你想喝点什么,也可以拨打房间服务电话。

Steven: Thank you.

史蒂文:谢谢你.

R:Good afternoon,Sir and Madam.May I help you

下午好,先生夫人,需要我帮忙吗

G:Good afternoon,Im Jack Wilson.My wife and I have just arrived.Wed like to have a room at your hotel for tonight.

下午好,我是杰克威尔逊.我和我的妻子刚刚抵达我们需要今晚在旅店住一晚

R:Welcome to our hotel.Have you made any reservations

欢迎来到我们旅馆,你有预约吗

G:Im afraid not.Could you arrange a twin-bed room with a bath for us

恐怕没有.你能安排一个可以洗澡的双人床房间吗

R:Wait a moment,please...Oh,Room 1111 is available,which commands a good view of Huangpu River.

请等一下.哦,可以用1111室,它临黄浦江的景色 .

G:Great,lll take it.How much do you charge

太好了,我定了,多少钱

R:RMB 720 Yuan

720元

G:OK

好的

R:Please show me your passports and fill in this registration form.

请让我看看你的护照,并填写登记表.

G:Ill take care of it.

我会搞定的.

R:Thank you.Would you please pay RMB 1500 Yuan as deposit

需要付1500元.

G:Here you are

给你

R:Thanks.This is the receipt,key and the room card to Room 1111.The bellman will show you up with your baggage.I hope youll enjoy your stay with us.

这是收据,这是1111房间的钥匙和房卡.侍者将带您和您的行李去你的房间.我希望您能在这里过得愉快.

G:Thats very kind of you.

因篇幅问题不能全部显示,请点此查看更多更全内容

Copyright © 2019- igat.cn 版权所有

违法及侵权请联系:TEL:199 1889 7713 E-MAIL:2724546146@qq.com

本站由北京市万商天勤律师事务所王兴未律师提供法律服务