1、 telex released b/l 电放提单
2、 for your reference 做为你的参考
3、 sign back 签回
4、 Pls see attachment 请看附件
5、 Pls sign back the telex releae letter . 请签回电放信
6、 Pls find attached SO for your reference (yr ref.) 请查收附件做为你的参考
7、 Pls make sure your cargo will send to our warehouse before tomorrow afternoon(18:00pm).
请尽量将你的货在明天下午6点前送到我们的仓库
8、 Pls see attchment and cfm the b/l of XXX. 请收附件并且确认提单为XXX是否OK?
9、 I receipted the telex released requirment , but no payment receipt , we can’t telex release this cargo.Pls mail it to me hurry!
我有收到电放函,但未收到付款收据,请尽快Email过来,否则我们不能电放此票货物。
10、 any further question, pls feel free to contact me, tks! 有任何问题,请及时联络我
11、 Enclosed booking form for yr ref, pls fill it out by return 附件所涵内容给你参考,请填好后回传给我
12、 Enclosed our airport warehouse address for yr send the cargo tomorrow morning
请于明天早上送货,附件为飞机场仓库地址
13、 Pls find the attached , 1 filed for two TELEX RELEASE B/L to CHICAGO and check it ‘s OK or NOT
请收附件,我已电放好了去芝加哥的两票货物,请检查是否OK?
14、Have received 已有收到
15、Received with tks. 收到,谢谢
16、Received and will arrange it.tks 已收到且将会安排
17、The s/o can use till next week. 这份S/O下星期也可以使用
18、Please confirm the attached bill by return.tks 请确认附件并传回
19、Please kindly advice yr PO#. 请提供PO号码
20、Please find the attached invoice for yr ref.tks 请查收附件中的付款单做参考
21、I have release S/O to you , Pls received it . 我已有释放S/O给你,请查收。
22、Pls find attached the application form for telex release. 请查收附件中的电放申请函
23、Pls see the attached that we had arranged the hb/l telex release.Here is the copy for you in your information.
我们已有安排电放提单,请看附件。这里有你要的提单副本数据。
24、Attached pls find the telex release form for your reference. 附件中的电放申请函给你做参考
25、Pls kindly help to cfm with the client . 请帮忙跟客人确认
6、we need you support the commercial & P/L for our processed 我们需要提供商业发票和清单
27、Pls kindly follow up. 请追踪
28、Which is the correct cnee? 哪个是正确的收货人?
29、Pls release s/o asap. 请尽快放S/O
30、PLS OPEN FILE FOR B/L COPY, TKS! 请打开附件中的提单
31、AMEND B/L COPY, PLS CHECK & CFM 修正后的提单,请检查并确认
32、Please kindly see the attached file and kindly fill in by return, thanks. 请查收附件并填好后回传,谢谢!
33、PLS LOAD THE CARGO ASAP 请尽快装货
34、PLS ADV WHEN YOU CAN LOAD THE CARGO 请问你们何时可以装货?、Kindly pls note we’ll charge you cargo sorting fee HKD30/cbm for subject shipment as you didn’t sort the cargo at time of your loading.By the way, pls ask factory load the cargo per booking in the truck.在装货时,由于你们没有分开货物,所以你们将支付30HKD/CBM仓库将货物分类的费用,以后下booking 请与工厂说明。
36、Kindly pls note we’ll regard your bkg note which sent to our CFS as SI, you don’t need to submit SI
additionally.
And pls confirm if you request to issue combine bl if yr bookings on same vsl with same shipper & consignee & notify name
every time.确认按你们的要求合并提单,如果每次是相同的发货人、收货人及被通知
人的话。
37、Kindly find attached our office moving notice. Please be noted. 我们的办公室已搬迁,请注意!
8、pls note below our New Year's holiday (Jan.01, 2006) arrangement 请注意我们安排元旦放假的时间
9、It is pleased to talk with you. 和你说话很高兴
40、Here is the debit note for you ref,pls arrange the payment to us 这儿有付款单给你做参考,请安排付款给我们。
41、Well received with thanks and will send the s/o to you asap, thanks. 我们已有收到并马上回传给你
42、Well noted with thanks.By the way, per the telephone conversation between you and our colleague/Jessie, the shipment ex
yantian, could you kindly let your consignee and ralted party contact with us freely, for it is not efficient we informed our
hkg colleague the shipment which was handled by Shenzhen branch, thanks.Any problem, welcome to contact with us freely.
43、you have not paied the freight yet 你还未支付此票费用
4、colleague 同事
5、I HAVE RELEASE S/O TO YOU , PLS RECEIVED IT. 我已有释放S/O给你,请查收。
46、XXX and XXX coalition a b/l XXX和 XXX合并为一份提单
47、Please kindly book the vessel by LCL shipment for me, Thank you. 请帮忙订散货
48、Attached please see the B/L information of S/O #(XX). XXX订舱单补提单资料
49、CORRECTION 修正
50、Direct Line 直线 an extension 分机
51、Nice to talk to you just now! 跟你说话很开心
52、Attached is the new booking. 附件是新的booking
53、YOUR BOOKING WELL RECEIVED WITH TKS.AND PLS WAIT MY FURTHER NOTICE TO ARRANGE THIS SHIPMENT
(你的booking我已收到,此外请等待我们安排这班船的通知)
54、Pls. kindly find our booking form 请收我们的booing格式
55、Pls. kindly find the revised B/L draft and confirm to me. 请看我们修正的提单并且确认给我。
56、BTW , Pls. fax your banks slip to me asap. 顺便说一句请尽快传银行水单给我.
57、PLS KINDLY OPEN THE FILE FOR TELEX RELEASED LETTER.TKS
58、Pls. kindly find the Telexed HB/L.请查收电放后的提单
59、Well noted, I'll inform our overseas agent release cargo 收到,我会通知我们的国外货代释放此货、
、Well noted.
62、we think this ship schedule is very convenient to us ,pls release me the s/o,tks.我认为这班船期很适合我们,请放S/O给我,谢谢。
63、We will ship this cargo on Feb-07 我们的货好日期为2-7
64、Here is the new booking for the AGD customer ,pls check with the customer to use cfs or 1*20GP.any problem pls let me know这是AGD客人的新booking,请和客人确认是走散货还是20”柜,有任何问题请告知我.
65、pls tell me the last cfs cut off time of this year ,and when you will have the
spring vacation?
he cargo is ship to chicago,USA.We need it to arrange the shipt.pls kindly understand.请告诉我今年散货最后交货时间,还有你们春节放假时间表?我们有货要到美国芝加哥,我们要安排出货,请知悉.
66、by ocean shipment 海运
67、For the attachment ,I have confirmed it to u already. 这个附件我已有确认给你。
68、Sorry for let you confused, We have checked with my factory,they can't catch this shipt,Have you give me the last shipt
S/O in this year?
(对不起给你造成了困扰,我有问过工厂他们赶不上此班船)
69 Pls kindly release me the SO asap.As you know,the CFS cut off time is FEB-12,11.00,We will arrange it in FEB-10.and then
We can catch the shipt.Pls kindly check.请尽快释放S/O,你也知道散货截关时间为2月12日,我们将安排10号出货才能赶上这般船,请确认。
71、Sorry for that, pls find attached right s/o for this shipt, pls arrange accordingly.(非常抱歉,请查收附件正确的S/O,请尽快安排)
pls check with customer to use the 1*20GP or use CFS?
77、Have you received my new booking ,i have faxed you yesterday,and i called you many times,but the phone is always busy.
78、Attached pls find the SI for the S/O#UPSXZU07010287 请查看s/o为XXX的补提单资料.
79、For this problem,I don't know much about that ,pls kindly direct check with the customer.
80、 would you provide stamped telex released B/L NO#SZX070280206 for me?
81、Thanks for your good cooperation.you have a high efficiency,we will arrange the payment asap,谢谢你的友好合作,你的办事效率真高,我们会尽快安排付款。
82、I have phoned Miss yang just now, she will fax it to you. because something wrong with her email now
我刚和杨’S通过电话,她会传真给你,因为她的邮件现在有些问题。
83、can we catch the vessel closed this week? Our goods is ready now.我们能赶上本周截关的船吗?我们的货已备好
84、We will arrange this cargo to your warehouse tomorrow.
if you are free,pls email your price list to us,maybe we can cooperate in the future .我们将尽量安排明天将货送到仓库,如果你有空的话请将你们的运输报价表Email给我,或许我们在将来有合作的机会。
86 pls send me the d/n and make b/l for original. 请将D/N传给我并制作正式提单。
87.Any problem pls feel free to contact us.
88.Cargo has been arrived at destination, please kindly arrange payment for cargo release and avoid any storage charge accordingly. 货已到港,请付款我们好电放提单。
89. Please check the attachment-revised order as per your requirements. 请查收根据你们要求修改后的附件
90. PLS FIND ATTACHED TELEX RELEASE B/L.
请查收附件的电放提单
Please see the file attached. 请查收附件
91 please find attach file —— TLX MB/L.
thanks in advance.
查收附件文件-电放的MB/L,先谢
Just now we got our customer instruction that for future shpts please do notice cnee before
goods arrive at dest one week, btw, pls send us your debit note to us earlier when delivery,
thanks in advance.
刚才我们收到客户的意见请我们在货物到达目的地前一个星期要通知收货人,顺便,在交货的时候请给我们付款通知,先谢谢!
please find enclosed the **
请查收附件的**
PLS ADVISE GOODS STATUS, THANKS
请告知产品的状况,谢谢!(问代理产品是否已经派送给客户时可用)
代理问货的状况,及要PRE ALERT,
如:Please confirm everything is ok and please send us your pre-alert asap.
回:PLS NOTE THE SHPT ETD 10-1,we waiting for MB/L for carrier.will send pre-alert docs to you once get available.
请注意这票货的开船时间是10月1日,收到MB/L我就发PRE ALERT给你
SHIPPER 发货人
CONSIGNEE 收货人
NOTYFY PARTY 通知人
OCEAN VESSEL船名
VOY NO.航次
一般船名航次V/V来表示
PORT OF LOADING装货港
PORT OF DISCHARGE 卸货港
PLACE OF DELIVERY 交货地点
CONTAINER NO 集装箱号
SEAL NO.封志号
MARKS 唛头
PKGS件数
PACKAGE 包装
DESCRIPTION OF GOODS 品名
GROSS WEIGHT 毛重
G.W
MEASUREMENT体积
ETA ESTIMATED TIME OF ARRIVAL 预计到达日
ETD ESTIMATED TIME OF DEPARTURE 预计开航日
TEU TWENTY FOOT EQUIVALENT UNITS 20'柜
FEU FORTY FOOT EQUIVALENT UNITS 40'柜
P.P FREIGHT PREPAID 运费预付
C.C. FREIGHT COLLECT 运费到付
SHUT OUT退关
CUT OFF CLOSING DATE/CUT OFF DATE 结关日
O/F (Ocean Freight) 海运费
BAF (Bunker Adjustment Factor) 燃油附加费
CAF (Currency Adjustment Factor) 货币贬值附加费
BOOKING FEE订舱费
DOC (DOcument charges) 文件费
THC TERMINAL HANDLING CHARGE 码头作业费
主要贸易术语:
(1)FCA (Free Carrier) 货交承运人
(2)FAS (Free Alongside Ship) 装运港船边交货
(3)FOB (Free on Board) 装运港船上交货
(4)CFR (Cost and Freight) 成本加运费
(5)CIF (Cost,Insurance and Freight) 成本、保险费加运费
(6)CPT (Carriage Paid To) 运费付至目的地
(7)CIP (Carriage and Insurance Paid To) 运费、保险费付至目的地
(8)DAF (Delivered At Frontier) 边境交货
(9)DES (Delivered Ex Ship) 目的港船上交货
(10)DEQ (Delivered Ex Quay) 目的港码头交货
(11)DDU (Delivered Duty Unpaid) 未完税交货
(12)DDP (Delivered Duty Paid) 完税后交货
CY (Container Yard) 集装箱(货柜)堆场
FCL (Full Container Load) 整箱货
LCL (Less than Container Load) 拼箱货(散货)
CFS (Container Freight Station) 集装箱货运站
A/W (All Water)全水路(主要指由美国西岸中转至东岸或内陆点的货物的运输方式)
MLB(Mini Land Bridge) 迷你大陆桥(主要指由美国西岸中转至东岸或内陆点的货物的运输方式)
货运代理人a freight forwarder
货运代理业务freight forwarding
B/L (Bill of Lading) 海运提单
MB/L(Master Bill of Lading) 船东单,母提单,主提单
也可表示为:SEA B/L,OCEAN B/L,MEMO B/L
HB/L (house bill of lading)分提单,子提单,货代提单
ORDER B/L 指示提单
货物 ① goods ② freight ③ cargo
运输 ① transportation ② transit ③ conveyance
运输业 ① transportation business ② forwarding business ③ carrying trade
承运人 carrier
陆上运输 transportation by land
海上运输 transportation by sea
货物运输 ① goods traffic ② freight traffic ③ carriage of freights ④ carriage of goods
滞期费 demurrage
滞期日数 demurrage days
速遣费 despatch money
空舱费 dead freight
装载 loading
卸货 ①unloading ②discharging ③landing
舱单 manifest
集装箱箱型
container type
也有人用
container size
活用一下:
我要改箱型,从1X20GP改到1X40GP
I want to change the container type from 1X20GP to 1X40GP
改箱型也可以这么表示
Pls help me to revise the container size from 1x20GP to 1x40GP
IMP(import)进口
EXP(export)出口
MAX (maximum)最大的、最大限度的
MIN (minimum)最小的,最低限度
IMP(import)进口
EXP(export)出口
MAX (maximum)最大的、最大限度的
MIN (minimum)最小的,最低限度
报关 customs broker
C/D (customs declaration)报关单
报关行 customs broker
报关员customs declarer
海关退税 customs drawback
海关查验 customs examination
仓库 warehouse
fumigation 熏蒸
MSDS maritime shipping document of safety危险货物安全资料卡
D/R docks of receipt场站收据
B/N booking note托书
(有时看到的是SI shipping instruction)
EIR(E/R)equipment interchange receipt设备交接单
LOI letter of indemnity 保函,也称损害赔偿保证书
quantity-数量
packing-包装
cubic meter 立方米
包装种类:
carton 纸箱(最常见的喽)
package 包
bag, sack 袋
case, chest 箱
packet 小包
drum 圆桶
case, chest 箱
box 盒
wooden case 木箱
rate 板条箱
bale 包
bundle 捆
commission-佣金
vessel schedule 船期表
Booking 订舱
Booking Note 订舱单
Booking Number 订舱号
Container Number 箱号
Container Seal 集装箱箱封
Lorry with IC Card 有白卡的集卡
Cable/Telex Release 电放
Missed Voyage Container 漏装箱
Cancellation 退关箱
O.W.C ==OVER WEIGHT CHARGE 超重附加费
如果是海运费用项目的话.
有时也表示为O.W.S.
OVER WEIGHT SURCHARGE
取消订舱
Booking cancelled
weight limitations 限重
简称 中文解释 英文全称
A/W 全水路 All Water
ANER 亚洲北美东行运费协定 Asia NorthAmerica EastboundRate
B/L 海运提单 Bill of Lading
B/R 买价 Buying Rate
BAF 燃油附加费 Bunker AdjustmentFactor
C&F 成本加海运费 COST AND FREIGHT
C.C 运费到付 Collect
C.S.C 货柜服务费 Container Service Charge
C.Y. 货柜场 Container Yard
C/(CNEE) 收货人 Consignee
C/O 产地证 Certificate of Origin
CAF 货币汇率附加费 Currency Adjustment Factor
CFS 散货仓库 Container Freight Station
CFS/CFS 散装交货(起点/终点)
CHB 报关行 Customs House Broker
CIF 成本,保险加海运费 COST,INSURANCE,FRIGHT
CIP 运费、保险费付至目的地 Carriage and Insurance Paid To
COMM 商品 Commodity
CPT 运费付至目的地 Carriage Paid To
CTNR 柜子 Container
CY/CY 整柜交货(起点/终点)
D/A 承兑交单 Document Against Acceptance
D/O 到港通知 Delivery Order
D/P 付款交单 Document Against Payment
DAF 边境交货 Delivered At Frontier
DDC 目的港码头费 Destination Delivery Charge
DDP 完税后交货 Delivered Duty Paid
DDU 未完税交货 Delivered Duty Unpaid
DEQ 目的港码头交货 Delivered Ex Quay
DES 目的港船上交货 Delivered Ex Ship
Doc# 文件号码 Document Number
EPS 设备位置附加费 Equipment Position Surcharges
Ex 工厂交货 Work/ExFactory
F/F 货运代理 Freight Forwarder
FAF 燃料附加费 Fuel AdjustmentFactor
FAK 各种货品 Freight All Kind
FAS 装运港船边交货 Free Alongside Ship
FCA 货交承运人 Free Carrier
FCL 整柜 Full Container Load
Feeder Vessel/Lighter 驳船航次
FEU 40‘柜型 Forty-Foot Equivalent Unit 40‘
FMC 联邦海事委员会 Federal Maritime Commission
FOB 船上交货 Free On Board
GRI 全面涨价 General RateIncrease
H/C 代理费 Handling Charge
HBL 子提单 House B/L
I/S 内销售 Inside Sales
IA 各别调价 Independent Action
L/C 信用证 Letter of Credit
Land Bridge 陆桥
LCL 拼柜 Less Than Container Load
M/T 尺码吨(即货物收费以尺码计费) Measurement Ton
MB/L 主提单 Master Bill Of Loading
MLB 小陆桥,自一港到另一港口 Minni Land Bridge
Mother Vessel 主线船
MTD 多式联运单据 Multimodal Transport Document
N/F 通知人 Notify
NVOCC 无船承运人 Non Vessel OperatingCommon Carrier
O/F 海运费 Ocean Freight
OBL 海运提单 Ocean (or original )B/L
OCP 货主自行安排运到内陆点 Overland Continental Point
OP 操作 Operation
ORC 本地收货费用(广东省收取) Origen Recevie Charges
P.P 预付 Prepaid
PCS 港口拥挤附加费 Port Congestion Surcharge
POD 目地港 Port Of Destination
POL 装运港 Port Of Loading
PSS 旺季附加费 Peak Season Sucharges
S/(Shpr) 发货人 Shipper
S/C 售货合同 Sales Contract
S/O 装货指示书 Shipping Order
S/R 卖价 Selling Rate
S/S Spread Sheet Spread Sheet
SC 服务合同 Service Contract
SSL 船公司 Steam Ship Line
T.O.C 码头操作费 Terminal Operations Option
T.R.C 码头收柜费 Terminal Receiving Charge
T/S 转船,转运 Trans-Ship
T/T 航程 Transit Time
TEU 20‘柜型 Twenty-Foot Equivalent Unit 20‘
THC 码头操作费(香港收取) Terminal Handling Charges
TTL 总共 Total
TVC/ TVR 定期定量合同 Time Volume Contract/ Rate
VOCC 船公司 Vessel Operating Common Carrier
W/M 即以重量吨或者尺码吨中从高收费 Weight or Measurement ton W/T 重量吨(即货物收费以重量计费) Weight Ton
YAS 码头附加费 Yard Surcharges
We thank you for your letter of ……informing us that……
我们感激贵方……月……日的来函,惠告……
38) You kindly enclosed with your letter of ……particulars of ……,we thank you.
十分感激贵方随……月……日函附上的……
39) Your letter of the ……crossed ours of the same date.
贵方……月……日函刚好错过我方同日信函。
40) We are surprised to learn from your letter of……that……
for which
从你方……月……日函惊讶地获悉……
41)We must apologize for the delay in replying to your letter of……
迟复贵方……月……日函,甚歉!
42) We thank you for your letter of ……and have much pleasure in replying to your various questions as follows: ……
感谢贵方……月……日的来信,很愉快答复各种问题如下: ……
43)In reply to your letter/inquiry of …… , we wish to inform you that……
兹复贵方……月……日函/询盘,我们愿意告诉贵方……
44)Further to our letter of ……we wisth to informs you that……
续谈我方……月……日函,欣告……
45)We refer to our letter of ……in which we asked you……
参阅我方……月……日的信件,我们要求贵方……
46) On……we wrote to you that……
……月……日我们函告贵方……
47)Since writing to you on……we have ascertained that……
……月……日写信给贵方以来,我们已确定……
48)In your letter of…… you expressed interest in our……
贵方在……月……日来函中表示对我方……有兴趣。
49)Some time ago you told us that……
不久前,贵方告知我方……
50)Since receipt of your letter of ……we have been trying to find out more about……
收到贵方……月……日信函后,我们一直设法得到更多关于……
51)It is a long time since we have heard you about……
收到你方关于……的信件后已过了很长的时间。
52)In reply to our inquiry we have been told by……that……
兹复我方询盘, ……已告我方……
53) We would point out that……
我方指出……
54) For your information we would add that……
我方要补充说明……供你参考。
55) As we informed you yesterday/by our letter dated……
正如我方昨日/……月……日信函所通知的……
56) According to information received from……
根据从……得到消息, ……
57) We need hardly say that……
我们几乎不须说……
58) We hear on good authority that……
我们从可靠的官方消息得知……
59) As far as we know……
正如我方所知……
60) It appears that……
看来……
61)Please note that……
请注意……
62)We would mention, however, that ……
然而我们将提及……
63)As you will see from the enclosed copy……
正如你从随函附件中发现……
64) Will you please wire us on receipt of this letter to let us know if……
一俟收到此函,请电告我方是否……
65)Would you kindly reply by return of the post to tell us whether……
请速复告我方是否……
66)We should be grateful if you would do your utmost to……
如你方尽力去……不胜感激。
67)Under the circumstances it is essential that……
在这种情况下, ……是很必要的。
68)Will you please let us have for our information……
请惠告……供我参考。
69)We note with regret that……
我们遗憾地注意到……
70)We are very sorry indeed to hear from your letter of ……that……
从贵方……月……日的信函中得知……,我们确实很遗憾。
71)We are sorry to tell you that……
歉告你方……
72)We are sorry not to be able to give you the information requested.
恕不能提供所需信息。
)We are very sorry not to be able to give you a definite reply in respect of the above matter.
就上述事情,我方歉难给予肯定的答复。
74)We are very for the inconvenience that may have caused you
对给你方带来的不便我方表示歉意。
75)We are very sorry that we cannot avali ourselves of your offer.
我方歉难接受你方报价。
76)Please accept our apologies.
请接受我方的道歉。
77)As requested we are sending you……
按你方的要求,现奉上……
78)In accordance with your wishes……
按你方的要求……
79)We confirm our telegram of this morning as per enclosed copy.
按所附文本,兹确认今晨我方发出的电报。
80)We note with interest the suggestion contained in your letter of……
我方高兴地注意到你方……月……日信件中的……建议。
81)We note your remarks concerning……
我们注意到你方关于……的看法。
82)We should be glad to have your confirmation that ……
欣盼你方确认……
83)We have received your fax/telegram of today's date, which reads as follows:
我方收到你方今日发出的传真/电报,电文如下:
84)We wish to remind your of our letter of……in which we asked you to ……
我们提醒你方注意,我方……月……日函要求你方……
85)We would remind you that we have not had a reply yet from you to our question.
需提醒你方,我方尚未得到你方对……问题的答复。
86)We are sorry to remind you that……
很遗憾,现提醒你方……
87)As you will no doubt remember……
你方无疑会记得……
88)As to the question of …… I agree with you that……
就……问题,我同意你……
89)We understand/have been informed that……
我方清楚/我方已被告知……
90)If that is the case……
若是这样的话……
91)As you are, no doubt, aware of/that……
无疑你方会知道……
92)We are quite willing to ……
我方很愿意……
93)In view of these facts……
鉴于这些事实……
94)Unless we hear form you to the contrary……
除非我方收到你方相反的通知……
95)If we are not mistaken……
如果我方没有错的话……
96)According to our records/the information we hae obtained……
根据我方记载/根据我方已得到的信息……
97)We with to add……
我们希望加上……
98)As mentioned above……
如上面所提到的……
99)We quite understand that……
我们很理解……
100)We enclose……
我方附上……
因篇幅问题不能全部显示,请点此查看更多更全内容